Sunday, May 2, 2010

Unplugged - Maalai Neram


Song: Maalai Neram

Movie: Aayirathil Oruvan

Singers: Andrea (with GV once in a while in the background)

Music Director: GV

This ideally should not have been the first recording to post on this blog but this is the only song that I have converted to mp3 format and I am too lazy right now to work on the others. Its my unplugged version of Maalai Neram, I really like some of GV's songs. Please pardon my singing, I am really an amateur, probably one level below. Comments welcome :)

P.S: There is another version of the same song in which my sister sings instead. That sounds better, will upload that sometime.

5 comments:

priya said...

cool ra...i am eager to c ur growth on musical side..i hope u will get succeed...keep going

priya said...

hey cool ra...waiting to c more...keep going

Krishna said...

Thanks Priya :) I just posted and was surprised to see the comments so soon.

Shalini Gowrisankar said...

Nice one .. Looking to seeing you posting here often :) good work.

Krishna said...

Thanks Shalini. I have always enjoyed reading your travelogue and In & Around Chennai blogs though I dont comment very often. Congrats on your blogging achievements.